Phil York
Las Vegas Wedding Minister


So, you want to get married in Las Vegas. Well, I am here to assist you. I have been conducting weddings in Las Vegas for many years. There are basically two types of weddings; Traditional weddings done in chapels, churches and casinos and Specialty weddings done anywhere you choose. I conduct three types of ceremonies; Nondenominational, Christian, and Civil depending on what you want. (You can write your own vows and we can personalize your ceremony to suit your needs.)

Who is Phil York? I am an ordained minister and licensed to perform weddings in the State of Nevada. I have a Masters in Divinity from Gorden Conwell Theological Seminary and a Masters in Counseling Psychology from Pepperdine University. I am 6’3” tall with gray hair, married with children, I like to have fun, performing weddings and having the honor of sharing such a special day with you is my passion.




My purpose is to help you plan your special day. Most couples have questions about what is needed. The simple answers are as follows. (You need that special someone who you want to marry. You need a marriage license which can be obtained at Third and Clark (201 Clark Avenue Phone: 702-671-0600) at the Courthouse in down town Las Vegas. They need both of you to come down and fill out simple paperwork and $55 cash.) And don’t forget your rings!